1. Warranty Covers the Products of MantaWarrantor Details: Manta PO Box 2394, Taren Point, NSW, 2229 Australia Ph: + 612 8536 4700 Fax: + 612 8536 4799 E: email@example.com.
2. Period of Warranty:Manta Products are guaranteed free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days, except in the case of wetsuits which are covered for 1 year, both dates to apply from date of purchase. The benefits of this Warranty against defects are given to the Consumer in addition to other rights and remedies of the Consumer under a law (or laws) in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty applies.
3. Our Goods come with Guarantees:That cannot be excluded under the Australian or other relevant Countries Consumer Laws. The Purchaser is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
4. Claims Procedure:Subject to the Product specific information below, Warranty claims should be made through the following procedures: - Returning to the Point of Purchase (Retailer) with suitable Proof of Purchase. - The Consumer should clearly identify the Warrantable issue and what remedy is sought - Subject to Proof of Purchase, the Retailer will confirm with Manta that the claimed defect is a Warrantable item and accepted by Manta. - Once Manta has accepted the claim Manta will have the option of:Repair, or Replacement. Such Repair or Replacement will be facilitated through the Point of Purchase. - Should the option of returning to the Point of Purchase be unavailable through Retailer closure or other similar reason, the consumer should contact Manta directly per the options for contact detailed in item 1.above.
5. Product Specific information:Boards: Any alterations to the Product may void the Warranty Repairs other than those authorized by Manta may void the Warranty The Board should be cared for per the following: Do wash the board in clean water after each surf Do keep your board in a cool, dry and shady place Do use a Manta Board Bag to protect your Manta bodyboard In use you should avoid the following: Don't expose your board to excessive heat Don't leave your board on or on your car on a hot day Don't leave your board in direct sunlight or on hot sand Don't over flex your board Don't use your board as a skim board Don't ride your board onto rocks, reef or the shore Your Manta Warranty does not cover: exposure to excessive heat. Heat can damage the shape and lamination of the board creasing of the deck or the slick water absorption accidental or forceful damage to the board over flexed or broken boards damage caused by leashes or other accessories dents or depressions from the rider or foreign objects damage due to misuse or abuse damage caused by factors beyond the control of Manta Wetsuits/Bags/Leashes/Other Manta products:
The Warranty will not cover: fading from sunlight alterations made by anyone other than Manta damages due to misuse or abuse damage caused by factors beyond the control of Manta